Rose Petals Soy Candle
Rose Petals Soy Candle
Handmade soy candles created with high quality, clean burning fragrance oil, decorated with organic dried herbs and natural ethically sourced crystals in a 25 oz. Jar. Plus there is a hidden crystal on the bottom!
Rose Petal scented candle with decorated with rose quartz crystal chips and organic hand picked rose petals on top! New and improved scent!
How does it smell?
This modern floral experience blooms with top notes of ozone and green leaves, before revealing a heart of rose, carnation, lily of the valley, and ylang ylang. Powder and a hint of peppercorn in the base bolster the simple beauty of this classic scent.
This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including patchouli oil.
🚛When you purchase from my shop you are fully agreeing and understand my shop policies. You get the item shown in the listing. Your order is packaged with eco friendly and shipped out within 1 to 3 business days with fast shipping and tracking. Additional USPS Insurance is available, see here for pricing and details!
Also, don't forget to subscribe to my FREE newsletter! Subscribers get special deals, free goodies, first access to new products, giveaways and more! Scroll to the bottom of the page to enter!🥰
How to Care of your Candle
1. Make sure your candle burns evenly the first time you light it. Burn for 3 to 4 hours. You want to ensure the entire surface of the candle melts before you put it out.
2. Keep your candle clean. Be sure to remove any dust, hair, soot or foreign debris from your candle before lighting. KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR CANDLE AT ALL TIMES. Make sure herbs are not burning. If they are, with a pair of long tweezers remove them or push them away from the wick. Don't panic all is well!
3. Trim your candle's wick before use. If you want a clean, even burn, make sure your candle's wick is the right length, about 1/4 inch.
4. Minimize mess when putting out your candle. The best way to put your candle out is by dipping the wick in melted wax with a pair of tweezers or wick dipper.
5. Retire your candle while there's still wax in it. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! If you let your candle burn all the way down, it could overheat its container—which could damage the container, create a mess, or both. Most candle experts recommend retiring your candle while there's still 1/2 inch of wax left in it.
6. Store your candles in a cool, dark place. Also, try to light your candles within 12 to 16 months of buying them. Candles do expire aka loss their fragrance, become discolored, or otherwise grow stale.
7. Be sure your candle is on a steady, heat-resistant surface before you light it. Otherwise, you may damage your furniture. DO NOT have anything dangling and resting on the candle while lit, it can cause a fire.