Please review my policy below and if you have any questions message me! Please follow these rules so I can keep my prices low and give A+ customer service!
- Due to the nature of the business, all sales are final. All posts/listings show the exact condition and description of the item. It is your responsibility to read and go through each photo. If you have questions, message me BEFORE buying.
- Shipping starts at $7. NO EXCEPTIONS! It goes towards the actual shipping, tracking number, insurance, packaging supplies and payment processing fees. All orders are processed through USPS with either first class or priority mail and are fully insured. Occasionally I will use UPS or Fedex.
- If an order needs to be expedited please message me first BEFORE ordering and I can arrange that for you. Possible to be some shipping delays due to Covid 19.
- Mother Nature Minerals is not responsible for any mail lost or stolen packages and refunds will not be made. Buyer is responsible for contacting shipping carrier (USPS/UPS/Fedex) if item is lost or stolen.
- If your crystal arrives damaged/broken please contact me immediately within 2 days of receiving. Depending on what happened, we would then start the damage process. When we do start the process you must message me photos of the damaged item and packaging. DO NOT THROW ANYTHING AWAY. This is crucial for me getting your refund approved through Shipsurance (a third party shipping insurance company.) It all depends on their approval of the case, it is not up to me.
- I ship primarily through USPS. If you need me to ship to another address then what is stated on your order you must contact me immediately and I will send to the address change form. You must complete the change of address form in order for me to ship it to the proper address. Failure to do with result in delayed packages and Mother Nature Minerals LLC takes NO responsibility for it. If package is returned: you will be refunded minus shipping charge and 20% restocking fee.
- Spheres, Eggs and Slabs do not come with stands. Unless stated so in the description or you chose the option to purchase one.
- Crystal meanings and properties are from: The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall, crystalsandjewelry.com, geology.com, mindat.com, yesdirt.com and more.
My aim for my shop is to be as ethical and sustainable as possible. It is so important to have crystals that is eco friendly and ethical through the entire process. The crystal/mineral industry is unfortunately unregulated and needs to be brought to justice. And because of this I am continuously working with my reliable sources to ensure that the health and safety of the miners is priority, there is no child labor, all workers are paid a livable wage, and no harm is being done to the environment. Also, I make sure to buy in the United States as often as possible to support and rebuild our economy.