Handmade soy candles created with high quality, clean burning fragrance oil, decorated with organic dried herbs and natural ethically sourced crystals in a 17 oz Jar. Plus there is a hidden crystal on the bottom!
Blood Orange scented candle with decorated with organic orange peels, and peach moonstone chips on top!
How does it smell? A citrusy melody of grapefruit, orange peel, lemon peel, lemon, and mandarin enhance the juicy orange aroma and give way to vetiver and cedar green undertones.
This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including sweet orange, mandarin, pine, and clove leaf.
🚛You get one candle. Orders ship out within 1 to 3 business days in eco friendly packing, tracking, and insurance. Shipping available worldwide!🚛
Thank you for looking! Follow me on Instagram and Tik Tok: Mindfulcandlesllc for exclusive candle knowledge, tips, and mindful content! Have an amazing day!❤️
Also, don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter! Subscribers get special deals and free goodies! Scroll to the bottom of the page to enter!🥰
How to Care of your Candle
- Make sure your candle burns evenly the first time you light it. Burn for 3 to 4 hours. You want to ensure the entire surface of the candle melts before you put it out.
- Keep your candle clean. Be sure to remove any dust, hair, soot or foreign debris from your candle before lighting,
- Trim your candle's wick before use. If you want a clean, even burn, make sure your candle's wick is the right length, about 1/4 inch.
- Minimize mess when putting out your candle. The best way to put your candle out is by dipping the wick in melted wax.
- Retire your candle while there's still wax in it. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! If you let your candle burn all the way down, it could overheat its container—which could damage the container, create a mess, or both. Most candle experts recommend retiring your candle while there's still 1/2 inches of wax left in it.
- Store your candles in a cool, dark place. Also, try to light your candles within 12 to 16 months of buying them. Candles do expire aka loss their fragrance, become discolored, or otherwise grow stale.
- Be sure your candle is on a steady, heat-resistant surface before you light it. Otherwise, you may damage your furniture. DO NOT have anything dangling and resting on the candle while lit, it can cause a fire.